Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Friendship : )

Can u guess which are my fingers?

Friendship is something that i treasure and cherish loads.. Because all of my friends have proven to me that i can always counted on them.. When I'm tired, they were there for me to lend on.. When I'm sad/crying, their shoulders are always there for me, always there cheering me up and passing me tissues.. When I'm happy, they share the joy with me, making me more happy.. When I'm lost/confused, they were always there, showing me the right path i should walk, holding my hands bring me walk through everything.. I love them most, when they can make me laugh, even when i don't want to smile.. I love stars.. Just like how i love my friends.. Because they are just like stars, sometimes i can't see them, because we all are busy doing our own stuffs but i know they are forever there, shining up my life.. When i said friends, i meant forever.. = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home