Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Fun and busy day..













First day of sch, is tiring.. I slept at 9pm last nitez, i tot i could slp all way through till morning, but i was wrong, i woke up at 12am toss and turn till 4am den slp, and i have to wake up at 6am, poor me.. Luckily today till 11am only.. My classmates n i are just like small kids, we can have so much fun by just drawing Patrick.. We went to Lido to have our lunch.. Evening, went to town wif my family, my auntie brought me a Gucci bag den I'm eyeing for a long time, I'm so happy lahz.. Ha.. Have swensens for dinner, so so full.. Today cam-whoring loads.. Walked past a shop, saw a poster wif loads of models, but only one guy model caught my eyes, i just can't take my sight out of him.. He is so super duper cute n handsome.. Ha.. How i wish my future hubby will be just like him, how gd will it be then.. Ha.. But i noe I'm dreaming.. Aft awhile went to bugis to do manicure, den home sweet home, like finally eh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home