I'm much more happier then before!
Happier me : )
Fav soup cooked by mummy..I had to admit at first it was really hard, real hard.. It was hard to pretend that i had already forgotten about you.. It was hard to act as if nothing had happened when the memories are still so strong.. It was hard to not to feel anything about the sting of pain in my heart when people mentioning your name.. It was hard to hold back the tears when it had already filled my eyes.. It was hard to smile when i can't even do it.. It was hard to pretend that I'm alright when I'm on verge of breaking down.. It was all very very hard for me.. But i have gone through so much, came so far, with all my dearest friends helping me, being by my side, i had overcome all these hardship.. To me now everything is just fine, i had already went through the worst and the toughest time so what is all these hardship to me? Everything seems easy to me now.. It is easy for me to smile even when i think of you(your promises is so laughable), it is easy for me to not to cry when i don't even need to, it is easy for me to forgot about you when you are already a past.. Sometime, something, somebody are just meant to be memory, or maybe you don't even deserve to be.. I don't know.. Now I'm much more happier without you, even though there was a period of time i thought i couldn't smile anymore without you.. I'm much more better off without you, i don't have to be in endless fear, sadness and spent sleepless nights ever again.. Thanks for leaving me, making me braver, stronger, more mature and carefree.. Although i don't believe in forever and trust love again, not anymore.. But i hope that someday I'm able to.. Perhaps i will.. No matter what is it, I'm much more happier now.. : )
分手时候说分手, 请不要说难忘记!
就让那回忆淡淡地随风去!
也许我会忘记, 也许会更想你, 也许已没有也许!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home