Thursday, 22 May 2008

My guardian pig!! = )

People always has guardian angles.. But i don't have, because i had a guardian pig.. My guardian pig is always there for me, throughout the darkest hours.. Whenever I'm sad, my guardian pig is always the first one to catch my tears.. Whenever I'm happy, my guardian pig is always the first one to smile with me.. Whenever I'm angry, my guardian pig is always there for me, to let me vent my anger.. Whenever I'm alone, my guardian pig is always there to let me feel the accompany.. Whenever I'm lost, my guardian pig is always there to show me the right way out.. For all these I'm grateful.. Thanks god for sending me such a wonderful guardian pig, although he is not an angel, but he had does every single things that i thought angles could have did.. Thank you, my guardian pig.. = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home