命中注定我爱你!!



Okays, maybe I'm slow.. I caught a good Taiwanese drama during this few days.. The first episode of 命中注定我愛你, already got me deeply addicted by it.. The name of the show is cute, Fated to love you.. Love sometimes truly is fated in somehow.. Being very random right? Ha.. Although the storyline is abit unbelieve, but all the actors acted very well.. Especially the female lead, qiao en.. There's this part where she got into an accident and she lost her baby, omg i cried hell so hard that my eyes were freaking swollen.. People, you all should watch it.. It's damn goooood can.. I like Ethan Ruan, the male lead(but sometime when watching the show, made me feel like slapping him because the way he treated qiao en is really way too much).. But overall is a great show, it can made me spend the entire night watching.. : )




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home