Out with LADIES : )







Yesterday met LADIES up for dinner and shopping session.. Took neo-print and of cause cam-whoring too.. Have fun like usual, they always make me happy.. Discussed to watch Thai ghost moive 4bia, but in the missy gin kinda chicken out and missy mabel seems to be having cold feet too.. I think in the end only missy sokkie and i go see together already, THE TWO SCARY CATS(s0 timid).. Omg, today when i was sleeping soundly(morning 8 plus) my honey msg me asked me go to town to accompany her to buy Tim's birthday present..In the end, everything went well and she brought her stuffs and i saw a Fred Perry's wallet is pretty, so I'm buying it.. And somewhere out there you are sitting on my nerves, if you had chosen to leave then just fuck off from my life.. After months of pretending you don't know me, why now act as if you are concerning about me? Even though everything had passed so long, deep down inside I'm still afraid, very very afraid..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home