Monday, 29 September 2008

It still made me cry!



Nothing better to do, after finish watching F1 race decided to watch PS. I love you again.. I though i won't never cry this time round, but i was totally wrong.. I cried like hell, damn it my tears just can't stop just like ya water tap.. This show is super duper sad can, i think even if i was to watch a thousand time again i will still cry like fuck.. I am a person who will get all weak inside and cry for almost every sad thing that can happened(ever not concerning to me).. Yes, i cry real easily but that is me.. Ha.. Is like wtf lahz the tears i shed from young till now, i think can most possibly fill up 5 or maybe even 10 Olympics pool..


Os. Thank for your dinner and accompany when i am all alone.. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home