Monday, 3 November 2008

I love Mabeline Ng and Loh Sok Hain!


Presenting my dearest HONEY : )











Watched The Coffin with laopo, omg is so fucking not scary.. (So Tan Yiru, please don't waste Wei Cai, Mei Qi and my money TO WATCH A GHOST MOVIE THAT IS NOT SCARY AT ALL).. This is the first time i was laughing all way through a ghost movie.. Meet up with honey later on, she just know when i needed her and she know playing swing can make me happier so despite her injured leg, she still walked all the way with me to our usual place after that had late night supper at Jalan Besar.. Honey, I'm glad really very glad that i had you around.. You are always there when i needed you, you know well enough that i can't be left alone that very night so even though you was hell so tired you still kept me accompany, I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU TO THE MAX! Then met up with boyfriend but maybe i shouldn't had at the first place(due to same reason).. It was suppose to be a happy day, if only cancel away my tears/unhappiness and quarrel.. I really felt after that night everything had changed, am i thinking too much or am i just trying to escape from everything.. I'm not fine, not at all, really seriously not..



Os. Is alright after all, is just another night that i cried myself to sleep..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

escaping from your problem is not a way to 'get rid' or 'get away', it will just accumulate in a very different way and hit back at you twice you can't even imagine.

i'll just remain as frog for you to know.

4 November 2008 at 12:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okays.. Thks anyway.. : )

4 November 2008 at 17:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home