Saturday, 1 November 2008

The worst friday ever!!!

I swear it yesterday was the worst Friday ever.. For some reason, honey was super duper sad and when i saw her tears it just simply broke my heart too.. I don't know why i was so brave last night, i actually quarreled with boyfriend which it will only happened one time in a hundred year.. I always try to give in to him as much as i could, no matter how upset or angry with him i tried my best very best not to make a issue out of it, because i know he don't like quarreling or explaining.. Dear, you always say i think too much but do you ever wonder why do i think so much? I guess you will never know and you won't understand.. I didn't get angry when you didn't want to meet me because you was busy gaming, because i know you like gaming loads and i know you are like this.. Maybe i am used to it, used to giving in, used to saying "nothing" when actually there are loads of things in my mind and maybe i am used to this insecure feeling you gave me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home