Monday, 15 December 2008

MOVIE and SHOPPING!!




Watched The Day The Earth Stood Still, there are some parts i don't quite understand but after all is not a bad show worth catching it.. The moral of the moive i think is telling us to protect the earth and treasure the things we have before it's gone.. But i suppose this is just human nature, we often tends to take things for granted and we are too used of regretting, humans are really destructive kinds and we will never learn how to change unless something real bad happens.. Headed home after movie, honey wanted to eat Mac breakfast so fu and me waited together at my house.. Went to honey's house as she wanted to have a shower, had a little chat with her(Honey, I'm happy now and i will let go if i know i can't carry on).. Had breakfast at bendemeer mac, before cabbing home I FELL DOWN AGAIN i seriously don't know why can't i walk properly without falling down and both of them(honey and fu) are always there at my worst of state.. I guess is a kind of happiness to know that no matter what happened TRUE FRIENDS stay by my side FOREVER.. : )



PS. Sometimes i am really angry of myself.. I often hurt people without knowing it and i can't do anything to make their wounds better in anyway..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home