Chinatown with my LADIES!















Fri night went to Chinatown with LADIES, Fu and Tim.. Although i had went there many times already but is like somehow a tradition to go there with LADIES.. Is great to have them around even we have to squeeze in crowds and walk many times in the same place.. Like what honey say, we were so super cool that we can still cam-whoring and eat ice-cream.. Ha.. I like my new blog song, a whole new world.. Okays i know i'm being random..




8 Comments:
I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!..u tis pig..a very busy pig..
haha sry for not updating my blog cos was too lazy n busy having fun.. how are you? O ya Happy new year!!! I abit slow:) I was just thinking of you, like few days back and i even ask tim like how are you doing and stuff like that. SO i am happy to know tat you are enjoying ur life:) hope to c u soon and i hope the time i c u, we can really talk like frens. U know, a few time i saw u on the street, i just dun know what to say and to react so i just walk pass u:( but dun worry, next time i c u, i will say hi de!!!! take care hor n dun alway sleep too late k!!! Silly gal!
(Fu).. Ha.. Okays lahz, stop saying the same thing.. Oways c won't sianz de mehz? Lolz.. Ha..
(Sam).. Hmmm, actually i'm not tat happy as u tot.. Ha.. But it's okays.. Yup, hope to c u soon too.. Make sure u say Hi next time eh.. Take care too.. Anyway HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.. : )
of cause wont sian la..pig..a forgetful pig
I guess i know what u mean by u r not as happy as i think and i think i know the reason to it...I dun know what to say but i guess if u do not wan urself to be unhappy then i think u should just end the whateve thing that is bothering u. At the end, u will find urself making the rite choice and being happier!!!:)
(Sam).. Thks for ur concern.. I will tink abit it.. Maybe is high time i learn to myself happier.. Afterall i deserve it i guess.. : )
Haha... U surely deserve to be happy so u should make the rite choice but do not let ppl around u affect ur decision cos most importantly, u must know wat u wan! I wan u to really smile on the outside and also on the inside:) I know u get what i mean!!! take care
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home