Thursday, 8 January 2009

Shopping and Chinatown












Yesterday out with cousins, sis and Edwin of cause.. First to town, to shop for CNY clothing.. Brought sandals(bling bling) and a tube dress for myself and val brought two pairs of shoes at a go.. Then headed to Chinatown a place we will go every year at three times with different groups of people(and I'm still waiting to go there with my LADIES).. Although is weekday but it is still crowded, squeezing through the crowds seems to be a must going there.. The atmosphere there was great, and like usually we are hunting for the curry fish ball, is real spicy i swear! Ha.. Cam-whored a little and don't be surprise that the background is almost like all the same in every picture because the human traffic there was the least..

2 Comments:

Blogger Michiko said...

How are you? i miss you!

9 January 2009 at 02:25  
Blogger Metilda Neo said...

I'm fine.. Ha.. I miss u too.. : )

9 January 2009 at 21:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home