K-box-shopping-supper-stayover-moive..
Had k-box session with my darlings at amk.. As usual had loads of fun, sang our all time favourite songs, cam-whoring many many and the room is full with our laughter just like always.. After then headed to orchard for some shopping, then went back home.. Had a few rounds of mahjong, headed to quality hotel for buffet supper, it SUCK no wonder is so dirt cheap just $8 plus plus per person.. Now while i am blogging, they are still playing mahjong and I'm waiting for them to play uno stacko with me.. Tomorrow going to shop again at novena and watching Bride Wars too, yeah! I'm craving for double chesse burger now, I MUST EAT IT tomorrow..
Ps. What boyfriend told me today totally melt my heart, he just knew when to make me smile when I'm way not alright..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home