Sunday, 28 June 2009

Crazy Saturday!!

My hero : )









































Japanese buffet with cousins, sis, Edwin and babyboy.. We cam-whorming alot that day and of cause non-stop laughing.. Then headed Clarke quay for drinking and for the first time in my life I'm drunk.. I just remember i kept crying which i have no idea why too and i kept repeating "Got fish bite me" causing all of them to laugh like hell.. But thanks to them i got home safely and they really take good care of me, after this incident i decided not to drink ever again because hangover is such a bitch I HATE IT! Watched Transformer: Revenge of the fallen with honey, Tim, sis and Edwin, i like the effects of this series better that last one.. I love Bumblebee beri muchie, he is way too cute(especially when he is crying) and i like Optimus Prime too for his bravery, he got style..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home