Hong Kong trip!
Suddenly my aunt decided a last min trip to Hong Kong. The weather there is freaking hot eh, i almost melted. I missed my sis, mummy, babyboy and xiao pang(my dog) hell loads, especially my babyboy he is like on my mind 24/7 eh. By the way he fall sick when I'm not around i think he is lovesick ya, too long never get to see me that's why. Ha. My cousin was so free that he made us travel all the way to Shenzhen just for massaging, and he was crazy enough to ask people to massage me and aunt till we fall asleep. Once again failed to go to Disneyland(so sad) as the weather was too hot and both of us can't stand it, anyway didn't take many pictures. I finally watched 17 again ON THE PLANE, then when i was about to fall asleep we landed to S'pore stupid lei. Just spend my 3D2N sleep, eat, shopping, sleep, eat, shopping and again sleep, eat, shopping. Self note to myself i want to watch Obsessed and Harry Potter very very soon, goody night to all earthlings out there.
PS. Maybe I'm just her replacement, just that you never even realised this youself .




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home