Dating with LOVES!!! ♥
SO CUTE! I'm watching this for sure.
Friday had hell loads of fun at cousin's house, play WII non-stop(my hands is aching like fuck), cards game and basketball game at 3am in the morning this is crazy. My babyboy is drunk because he drink too much shooter at one go, he is madly cute and noisy when he is drunk he kept repeating "Baby, I love you". Went home around 7 plus, dead tired can. Saturday went dating with babyboy and wifey, had steamboat and loads of laughter. Watched Coco Before Chanel with wifey, is a great movie everyone should watch it. At first we thought only many girls will see but actually more guys is watching. By the way babyboy is sick today, so poor thing. Hope he will recover soon, when he is sick he behaved just like a kid SO CUTE.
PS. Look down at your chest and a little to the left, and that's where I'll always be.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home