Wednesday, 19 August 2009

My happy pills = )

















The dishes of food Val and me ate.
Sugarcane prawns, NICE.

When bf not around, sis will do the peeling for me.



Pardon me for my sudden feel of cam-whoring.

This is what i called FAT!











Steamboat buffet at TiongBarhu Plaza yesterday, the food is overall not bad but the service is kinda slow I DON'T LIKE IT! Super full after eating 2 rounds of refill dishes, i felt like a balloon going to burst. After that went to arcade for some games, val and me seriously screw up at the basketball game yesterday. She introduce me a new game(StarBall) is super fun eh, Edwin, Rene, Val and me had loads of fun with it but after that only my arms was aching, they were all fine how could this be? I'm always happy to be with them they are all my happy pills, next weekend meeting again for WII session(we all decided to buy one together). YEAH, more fun is coming. XOXO.




PS. If only you were around too. I missed you. = (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home