Sunday, 13 September 2009

If I know what love is,it is because of you.

I think i have a good boyfriend. These few days my mood is like taking a roller coaster ride, ups and downs. I can be super duper happy this moment then the next moment i can be like having seriously depression. I hate this feeling very much. Last night went to played L4D with honey and co, i suck in the game really. Then suddenly wanted to take a stroll myself but sister came along with me, out of sudden i feel like crying i think my sis got a shock eh, she keep making me laugh i still love her although she can be a big bully. Ha. After all thank god that i got you, you always give in to me, always try your very best to make me happy and smile. Whenever you made me angry, i will hear repeating sorry and your guilty face keep appearing in front of me. Although there are times i really feel like boxing you but there are also time that i felt so grateful that i have you as my boyfriend. = )
PS. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home