Because you loved me =)

For all the those times you stood by me. For all the truth that you made me see. For all the joy you brought to my life. For all the wrong that you made right. For every dream you made come true. For all the love I found in you. I'll be forever thankful, baby. You're the one who helped me up, never let me fall.You're the one who saw me through, through it all. You were my strength when I was weak. You were my voice when I couldn't speak. You were my eyes when I couldn't see. You saw the best there was in me. Lifted me up when I couldn't reach. You give me faith cause you believe. I'm everything I am, because you loved me. You gave me wings and made me fly. You touch my hand, I could touch the sky. I lost my faith, you gave it back to me. You said no star was out of reach. You stood by me and I stood tall. I had you're love, I had it all. I'm grateful for each day you gave me. Maybe I don't know that much, but I know this much is true. I was blessed because I was loved by you. You were always there for me. The tender wind that carried me. Lie in the dark, shining your love into my life. You've been my inspiration. Through the lies, you were the truth. My world is a better place because of you. I'm everything I am because you loved me.
PS. You always appear when i needed you the most, thank you my porky baby. = )




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home