Fat is not a crime!!!




Noted Fernando Botero Angulo's works for their exaggerated proportions and the corpulence of the human and animal figures. Botero explains his use of these "large people", as they are often called by critics, or obese figures and forms thus: "An artist is attracted to certain kinds of form without knowing why. You adopt a position intuitively; only later do you attempt to rationalize or even justify it."
PS. After seeing this artist's work, i came to realise actually fat can be a kind of beauty too. I always wanted to be as thin as i could but somehow i just can't make it come true. How i wish i can be like a pack of bone. Sometime when I'm tired of dieting, looking at these painting made me feel better.
PS. After seeing this artist's work, i came to realise actually fat can be a kind of beauty too. I always wanted to be as thin as i could but somehow i just can't make it come true. How i wish i can be like a pack of bone. Sometime when I'm tired of dieting, looking at these painting made me feel better.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home